Why software testing is required?
Majority of the organizations are integrating software testing into software development lifecycle to produce high quality software. Below are the most important factors that causing organizations to integrate software testing into software development lifecycle.
1. Most important is business reputation for any business in today’s competitive world. If an intended delivered software to support business does not work then the business reputation will be spoiled which causes to lose the customers
2. Time pressure causes developers to make mistakes and further leads to introduce defects in the developed software
3. High probability of human beings can make mistakes and further leads to introduce defects in the developed software
4. Loss of money if delivered software does not work
5. Loss of time if delivered software does not work
6. Miscommunication within the project stakeholders which leads to produce unintended software
7. Documentation errors which leads to develop unintended software
8. Technology constraints or difficulties leads to produce inaccurate results when delivered software is executed
9. Can cause injury or death when safety critical applications fail to work
10. Multiple integrated software produces inaccurate results